Friday, February 1, 2019

DJ Interviews: Lil Ray Gun

Hey there everyone DJ Dizzy here & I sat down with a rapper who hails from Florida & his name is Lil Ray Gun. He had a lot to say regarding his rap career so sit back relax, & enjoy!


How’d you get started in music? 


In high school, some of my homies were messing around with FL Studio and passed it onto me. We started making beats everyday and I began writing raps as well but didn’t start releasing them until recent years. 


Who are your inspirations or influences?


I have so many but I would have to say Eminem is one of my biggest inspirations. I grew up listening to him the most as a kid. His lyrics really stuck out to me. 


What advice would offer aspiring performers?


I would say work hard and believe in yourself. Most people doubt themselves and that kills a lot of dreams before they even begin. 


How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?


I feel like I don’t really sound like a certain rapper or artist out right now. I tend to make all different kinds of sounds, never liked sticking to one genre or sound. 


Any new gigs or albums in the future?


I plan on doing some shows this year. Also, I have a mixtape coming soon that I’ve been working on for months now. 

I wish him luck in his career & nothing but the best. So with that said I'll see you next time, stay awesome & I'll catch you on the flipside! Rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment