Saturday, August 14, 2021

DJ Interviews: Teo

Here's my interview with Teo, Enjoy!


 How'd you get started in music? When I was a kid I set out to make video games and got a bass to write the music on. My friends at school proposed we start a band. I decided to forget about the games and took up guitar to further pursue music.


Who are your inspirations or influences? For me that list is endless. I am always trying to put life together as best I can in my head and I use music to express it. 

What advice would you offer aspiring performers? Always be ready to lead, ready to follow and never quit.

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers? I don't make a conscious effort to be different or unique. I go with whatever comes to mind and let the results define itself.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?  I am recording the next album and also playing bass for Second Sight at this time.

Special thanks to them for this interview & I wish them lots of luck in their music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment