Monday, November 9, 2020

DJ Interviews: Second Chances

Hello one & all Its your good friend the DJ bringing you another interview with a band called Second Chances who had a lot to say about their success, Here's their story

ow'd you get started in music?
I had a great love for music early on, but started playing guitar right out of high school.  The day we started recording our first song sealed the deal.  It is just so exciting to sit down with your best friend and create amazing songs.  It didn’t matter if it was for the entire world to hear or just for us. 


Who are your inspirations or influences?
My inspirations would definitely be my brother Todd, and of course my best friend, Michael Allen. As far as influences go there are too many to name, but I would have to say currently as a lyricist I love; Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October, and Buddy Nielsen of Senses Fail. 


What advice would offer aspiring performers?
Always follow your heart, realize no dream is too big, and never stop doing what you love.  

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
I am currently writing some new songs for a solo project.  The direction I am looking to go is completely different than what we have done in the past.  I’m really excited and can’t wait to get started on the writing/recording process.

No comments:

Post a Comment