Wednesday, November 25, 2020

DJ Interviews: Glass Alice Part 4

Here's the conclusion of my 4 part interview with Glass Alice


Howard Burns - Drummer



How'd you get started in music?

started drumming when I was young and it went from there and by 13 14 I was in my first band



Who are your inspirations or influences?

rush led Zeppelin Buddy Rich Frank Zappa question



What advice would offer aspiring performers?

Be patient with it and never stop learning and improving your craft question



How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

 By taking my iwn approach to it musically and stylistically in whatever musical situation I'm a part of .



Any new gigs or albums in the future

we are always creating new songs and have some things that will be out soon


Special thanks to them for doing this interview & I wish them nothing but luck in their careers so until then I'll catch you on the flipside. Stay awesome & rock n roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment