Here's my interview ith Gregory Sims of the band 3rd Street Coas
1. How did you get started in music? i got started when i was in high school, always loved listening to music, so i taught myself how to play bass and guitar, next we started a Kiss cover band , after that just played as a hobby for a while and in 2018, i was asked to join 3rd Street Chaos thru a friend i had worked with before on some song writing and here we are now.
2. Who are your inspirations or influences ? My influences and theirs a lot of them, lol, but here's a few, Jimi Hendrix , Led Zepplin, Pantera, ZZ Top, 80's Metal, etc
3. What advice would you give aspiring performers? I would tell them to keep playing/singing and to never give up on their dream, keep things moving forward, success comes in different ways.
4. How do you set yourself apart from other bands or singers? We are a 5 member rock band, all of us are song writers and players of different ages so that gives us a unique blend of writing material as well as a unique sound, we can connect with a young and or older crowd.
5. Any new gigs or albums in the future? Absolutely, we will have both, we will be having gigs in the Dallas/ Austin/ San Antonio areas, as for a album, we are currently working on our second album, we will be releasing singles along the way.