Monday, July 13, 2020

DJ Interviews: 3 Blind Blight

Hey everyone DJ Dizzy here & I had the esteemed pleasure of interviewing an artist who answers to the name of 3 Blind Blight who had much to say on their musical beginnings.


When I was nine years old we received an out of tune Piano. By learning how to tune and use it....it lead to a love for music. That later lead to learning Guitar Singing etc.

Alice In Chains. 

Never give up. Be kind creative and someone people can be a fan of.

I create music in all genres.Often times blending two or more genres into each song.

I have two albums scheduled to be released by Jan 1st 2021 and four new singles in the next few months.

Thank You.

Special thanks to him for this interview & lots of luck to him & his music so until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay Awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment