Thursday, April 2, 2020

DJ Interviews: Floyd MacIntire

Hey there folks its your old pal DJ Dizzy here & I sat down to interview an artist who answers to the name of Floyd Macintire who had so much to share on his success.


How'd you get started in music?
- I think my first instrument was a khazoo and toy xylophone. I played guitar in a Metallica cover band in high school and shortly after grad I learned how to play bass in a band called stone face. After Sf I learned how to use a multi tracker and I’ve been doin it on my own ever since!

Who are your inspirations or influences?
-I like the doors,led zeppelin,mettallica,public enemy,mr.bungle,faith no more,beastie boys,slayer,anthrax,primus,megadeth,missy eliot,Bjork,lousious Jackson,Floyd macintire,korn,tool,ween,gwar,faith evans,

What advice would offer aspiring performers?
-expose your self to good music,literature and art in general

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers
?- I think what sets me apart from other bands or singers is that I am the band and singer.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
-I hope to play a gig some time and it would be great to have an album out one day as for now I’m just writing and recording as usual.

Special thanks to him for this interview & lots of luck in his music, So with that said I'll catch you on the flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment